EXFOLIATING FOOT MASK
Dermal Therapy Exfoliating Foot Mask uses a special exfoliation technology for superior results.
- 4 way unique exfoliation
- Removes hardened skin
- Free Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Lotion 100ml
Dermal Therapy Exfoliating Foot Mask is an easy to use foot sock, formulated with a special exfoliation technology using both urea and acids for superior efficacy. It contains a unique combination of exfoliating agents that enable smart penetration resulting in visibly smooth feet from 2 and up to 3 weeks*. Also containing 6 skin conditioning agents that calm freshly exfoliated skin.
It is important to choose an appropriate moisturiser to care for recently peeled skin. Dermal Therapy Exfoliating Foot Mask comes in a pack which includes a free and convenient 100ml travel size Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Lotion.
Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Lotion is an intensive, yet gentle moisturising lotion designed to deeply nourish and hydrate sensitive skin. It is an ideal after care moisturiser.
What to expect when using an exfoliating foot mask:
- After the treatment is complete, peeling will not start immediately
- Once peeling commences it will continue through all treated layers which may take days
- Due to individual heel condition and skin composition results are expected to vary*
Thoroughly cleanse your feet. Use scissors to cut open the package below the dotted line.
Simply apply each sock in place ensuring that your foot is surrounded by the white tissue lining. You may place adhesive tape over the foot mask to keep it in place.
Remove after 60 to 90 minutes and rinse off with water.
4 to 7 days after use, calluses will start peeling off. Do not use a callus remover or pick on calluses when they start peeling off. Final visible results may take from 2 and up to 3 weeks. Individual results may vary.
For best results, continue to care for your feet by using Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Lotion to moisturise and soothe. For longer term foot care, Dermal Therapy Heel Balm is recommended.
- Avoid using on eczema, injured, irritated or sunburned skin. Not suitable for use by those with diabetes unless under doctor’s guidance.
- Before use, apply a small amount on skin for signs of allergic reactions. Do not use if you experience reactions.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if skin becomes red, swollen or itchy during use.
- This product is exclusively for use on the feet. Do not use other than indicated on this label.
- This product contains propylene glycol. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to the substance.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high and low temperature.
- Do not walk around when wearing the foot mask as it may cause you to slip or fall over.
- For single use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Exfoliating Foot Mask:
Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Betaine, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sea Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum)
Sensitive Skin Lotion:
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Alba, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid