LIP BALM SPF 50+
Dermal Therapy Lip Balm SPF 50+ has been designed to hydrate the lips whilst providing protection from sun exposure and moisture loss.
- Ultra- protectant
- Intensive formula protects from UVA/ UVB rays
- Australian made & owned
Dermal Therapy Lip Balm SPF 50+ is formulated for the treatment of extreme dry lip conditions with ultra-protectant SPF 50+, to protect chapped lips from the sun.
- Can be used during the day before going out in the sun
- Ultra-protectant – combination of 7 active sunscreen ingredients provides broad spectrum sun protection
- Intense moisturising with around 60% moisturising emollients
- 2.5% Urea provides necessary exfoliation
- Combination of Camphor, Menthol And Clove Oil
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Also available Dermal Therapy Lip Balm.
Apply to clean, dry lips at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply as needed.
Suitable for use on adults and children over 12 years of age.
Active Ingredients:Octocrylene 80 mg/g, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 30 mg/g, Octyl methoxycinnamate 30 mg/g, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate 25 mg/g, Oxybenzone 10 mg/g, Titanium dioxide 8.2 mg/g, Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol 5.5 mg/g.Contains 1.2 – Hexanediol and caprylyl glycol as preservatives.